I now have a 6th grader and a 2nd grader! I'm not sure when that happened, but it did. My babies are no longer babies and my baby is becoming a toddler! Time needs to slow down! Everyone is settled into their school routine. ( my 6th grader is having a little trouble with her locker but I think that is all newbies).
I transferred my 2nd grader to a new school this year and he loves it and adjusted just fine. I was worried about it. Now it's just me and the baby during the day. Lots of play time and tea time! She loves her tea set!
31 is new the 20! I feel wonderful and healthy! I'm at a good weight and eating right (with the occasional cheat day). Soda free for 6 months now! I never thought I would make it that far. Pepsi calls my name but I refuse to give in. I am stronger than I give myself credit for! I spent my birthday, also the last day of summer break by the pool with my loves. Life is good!
I got a new bikini, I no longer fear shopping for one. I can't tell you the last time I was excited to shop for one. My hard work and dedication has not only paid off but it has given me a new found confidence.
I still need to do more toning work. I'll get there. For now, here's to turning 31!
Last Saturday our local MRTT group held our summer virtual race. I went early to do a 10k. Fabulous and I did a nice early morning run. It wasn't to hot yet and it was actually quite nice out.
I feel very lucky to be able to witness something so amazing! What a sight!
I am grateful that I was able to run 6.2 miles and that I didn't do any walking. Running truly is a gift. I am going to enjoy running for as long as I am able to run.
Our medals are pretty awesome! Super cute and I love the colors!
I had a blast doing it. I love my MRTT group! So nice to have such supportive runners. Best of all is sharing it with my 2 favorites, Fabulous and Sisnlaw! I am a lucky runner!
I love running!
One last note, I received my email to be a Girls Gone Sporty Ambassador! I am so excited to be a part of it!









Woohooo love this post. ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on how far you have come! You have so much of which to be proud! And welcome to the GGS community!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amanda!
ReplyDelete