Evening runs in Florida suck. Sorry to be so blunt, but they do. I much rather get up at 5:15 am to go run. Due to fireman's schedule, that is not always possible. Running at 7:30pm is no fun. It is still hot out. I feel like I run much slower in the evening. Anyone else have this problem?
Tuesday, my daugther wanted to run with me so we set out to run the local parking lot at an Elementary school. She managed to trip and fall. Luckily she was okay. That is one of my biggest fears! Tripping and falling! Injury is never good.
At least the sky was pretty, even though my run was not.
Wine & Dine is creeping up! 67 days away! I am starting to get nervous about it. This is normal I hope! I still have to finish up our costumes. Fun times to be had!
On another note, I think I need to buy my fireman his own SPIbelt. He keeps stealing mine for his runs. Then says he doesn't need one. Whatever! He does need one!
Here's to hoping it cools down soon!


Ack. I don't run, but I recently did a boot camp class that was held outside and pretty much wanted to die. (I'm sure it was good for me in a way, but oh, that humidity/heat... x_x) I hope it cools down for you soon!
ReplyDeleteTexas runs are the worst! I keep drudging through them and looking forward to the cool temperatures of autumn!
ReplyDeleteI just had a friend return from Texas, she pretty much said the same thing! I can't wait for fall!
ReplyDelete