I am doing the June 100 miles this month. It is walking or running 100 miles. I am hoping I can complete this!
I usually do around 25 miles a month so this is definitely challenging me this month! I have completed 12.93 miles so far. I know I've got to step up my game.
I did a new HIIT workout on Tuesday. It was intense, but I got it done with Fabulous. There were some words thrown around doing it, but we finished. That's all that matters. Keep going until you are done. Finishing is what matters, and if you don't finish you are selling yourself short. For me that is not an option. It's all about finishing. Finishing equals results. Satisfaction.
On another note it is the last week of school. I've been running back and forth to the school for all the parties, activities. That counts as a workout right?
You can do this. With me you got this. Dedication my friend dedication. I will push you to your limits.
ReplyDelete