Sunday, April 13, 2014

Week Recap

I got one run in this week. I wanted to run more, but being a fire wife... that just didn't happen. Between kids, sports, and fireman being on shift I was juggling a lot this week. It's okay though, I got a run in and that's what matters. 3 miles done.

I ran with sisinlaw and another friend of ours. Our route is from our old high school down to our middle school. We run along a cow pasture. There were cows out, so I decided to make the most of my run with some fun pictures.

I think the cows were scared, do you see their faces?! Fun times!! Nothing beats a run with a little laughter added to it. 

Since picking back up running in January, I am finally noticing a difference in my legs! They are looking good! I have learned that change doesn't happen over night. Determination truly pays off and now that I am seeing this healthy change it motivates me that much more to keep going. Just keep running! 





1 comment: