Had my daughter in 2007 via Emergency c-section. Had a hard time getting into the work out groove.....that recovery was no fun!!! Pic was Halloween 2008, I was back to pre-pregnancy weight 136 but did not have any motivation for any exercise. In 2010, I started doing Zumba classes (which I love) and joined a "C25k group at my school. I could not run, the first 30 seconds just about killed me........ With motivation, determination and a wonderful support group, I finished the 8 week training course and finished my first 5k without "walking"!!!! I was extremely proud.... I had lost 10 lbs and felt great!!! I continued to complete different 5k's in our area. Late 2011 found out I was pregnant and decided to take a break from "running" to be on the safe side but continued Zumba classes up until 37 weeks..... After my daughter was born I had the desire to run but couldn't find the time or motivation to follow through.. After many failed attempts the future hubby....... Proposed!!!!! Yes after 8 years we are now planning a wedding!! So You know what that means----- workout time!!! Since January I will say I have devoted my "free time" to trying to run... This last month I completed my first 10k (bottom picture 120 lbs) with great time and have signed up for my first half marathon at Disney!!! I'm proud to say we are now eating healthy, passing the love for running on to family and friends and we will have a pretty smoking hot bridal party!!!! I love the journey I'm on and I'm extremely excited for what the future holds.
She looks amazing!! I love seeing how just a change in eating habits and exercising can transform someone. No diet pills needed here!!

Autumn looks amazing. So proud of her. Keep it up girl.
ReplyDeleteYOU ROCK AUTUMN! Keep up the great work! You look beautiful!
ReplyDelete