It's been a week since my 10K. I am still in awe that I completed it. Go me.
I ran twice this week just to keep up on my running. On Tuesday I ran with Fabulous. I planned on just doing 4 miles. 4 miles turned into 5 and 5 turned into 6! I love when a run feels that good that I wanted to just keep going. Weather was beautiful. I had the amazing view of our river (and Fabulous's backside)! I love having a running partner. We push each other to keep going. I enjoyed my run. We even took a pit stop to take a picture with a cock.
I ran again Wednesday with sisnlaw. Just a short run by our old highschool and past a cow pasture. Yup a cow pasture. It was a hot one, but not to bad. We got it done. Just keep running!

Love those kinds of runs! I think the miles go by so much faster with a friend. I ran alone for so long, I didn't know what I was missing out on. I just need to find more late evening runners. So many of my frunners are early risers (I am not). Congrats on your 10k!
ReplyDelete