This has been a crazy week. Such as the life of a fire wife.
Monday, my son had baseball practice at the elem. school and I usually run the parking lot to get my miles in. Fireman was also on shift, so that meant pushing the baby in the jogger, (no fun). I got about half a mile in before she started screaming, twisting, and kicking in her seat. So much for my motivation and my run. Baby won that round.
Tuesday evening after dinner I told fireman I was going running. Went to the river and did a 5k. I was hoping to improve time (and I did by 6 seconds), but felt sick the whole time. Maybe I shouldn't have ate dinner before. However, I pushed through the entire run. I did it. No quitting.
The rest of the week was no fun, I've been battling some neck pain. I had to visit the Dr. to find out what is going on, so I am now working on correcting my neck issues. Good news, I can still run! YAY!
Today, I would like to run. Fireman is on shift and I am certain all 3 kids will be so much fun to run with!
No comments:
Post a Comment