Since I got my motivation back, Fireman and I have been eating healthier. Let me rephrase that, we eat pretty good most days. We don't do fast food. It's pretty gross. We don't keep soda in our home, things like that. We eat pretty balanced meals, but we're aiming to clean eat better.
One of our big cheats was ice cream every night after the kids went down. We would have a small bowl and discuss how our day was. It's something we have done for years. I didn't think it would be on our "cut off" list. IT WAS.
It's been about 2, 3 weeks since we stopped buying ice cream. At first I thought I was going to go insane without my late night snack. And some nights I do crave it. How do I deal? I bought Hershey's sugar free chocolate syrup. (not the kind with Splenda, that is gross too). Plain sugar free syrup. I add some to milk and have a nice glass of chocolate milk. It's helping me deal. I don't make it every night, only when I am craving my snack. I can do this!
That my friends is my little bit of food advice for the night. What is your go to item when craving sweets, junk food, etc??
No comments:
Post a Comment