I am determined to do a half marathon. I want to love running. I have started back up and to date my distance is up to about 4.5 miles. Go me. I'll get there. I know it. While some days it is still a challenge with the fire schedule, I am determined to work out the kinks and get this running thing down! No more excuses! I bought a jogging stroller from the local consignment store. It doesn't have to be anything fancy or expensive. I am still adjusting to the extra weight of it and I enjoy running with a fixed wheel. (now to remind myself to lock it before I start my run). I drag all 3 kids along. My 2 older children run with me. No excuses! The jogger is a must have! I do still enjoy my alone runs, which I get when the hubs is home; however, I need to be able to go anytime.
I ran yesterday. Today is a rest day. Tomorrow is a run day and I am happy to say I can't wait to get out and run.
No comments:
Post a Comment