We are going out of town for the weekend. I am excited for this get away and of course I have packed running clothes because there is a fitness center! YA! I am hoping to get up and go run! Even outside would be a nice run, the view is beautiful where we will be staying! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures.
The last few days flew by. I went out to Orlando for a day to take care of my girl friend's daughter while they welcomed their newest addition to the world. We went to Disney World, it was hot, but not crowded at all! I managed to get lots of walking miles in so I skipped running. I treated myself with a Dolewhip float. I enjoyed every minute of it too! No guilty feelings!
Every time I walk down Mainstreet U.S.A. I think back to Fabulous and her marathon. I stood across from the Indian and used that as a landmark so she could keep an eye out for me. She had no clue what I was talking about but I had hope. It was cold, very cold. There I stood waiting and hoping I wouldn't miss her and Kelli run by. I stopped by the Indian and took a picture to send to Fabulous to let her know I was thinking of her. I love my best friend!
Disney is ready for fall, now only if the weather would get the memo!!




Oh...that float looks amazing! I'm glad y'all had a great time. Also, I need that wreath!!
ReplyDelete