Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Royal Family 5K 2015

I did it! Yup! Signed up!  Mostly for my daughter. She was so upset to hear that I hadn't signed us up for the 5k. She was in tears. I told her it was sold out. Oops... What a nice Christmas surprise it will be! I am excited for her! She loves running and I am so glad to share the same love for it. Because of her, I ran my fastest 5K at last years Royal Family 5K. Let's see what 2015 brings! But for now, I have to think of costume ideas!

Training is going good. I ran last week at a friends house on their treadmill. Got in at 10pm and said I need to run. Being out of town and still being able to train was a win situation.

This week however isn't starting so well.. I think I am fighting off my daughter's stomach bug that she had last week. I have had an upset stomach and pain, but nothing more. (thank goodness). Lots of water and rest right now... which is killing me. Training calls!

A friend has asked for me to do an outline of stretches that I do.. I suppose I shall work on that now while the baby is asleep. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment