It's the first day of July! Can you believe it? Already!!
I didn't finish the June 100 mile challenge. However, I am happy that I worked towards it. I knew going in it would be a lot for me. Especially when I barely hit 25 miles a month. I tried and worked towards it and that is what counts. Right? Right! My ending goal was 39.6 miles. I am very proud of myself for making it as far as I did. I still feel new to the running world. (although I have been running on and off since 2011, Since Jan. I have made it a habit to not give up).
I was glad to be able to wake up bright and early and run before the sun. I was happy to have my running buddy's with me to run. No lonely runs here.
I am grateful that my mind and my body allow me to run and that neither has failed me yet!
There are days where I will get in a funk, but having a wonderful support group keeps me motivated to keep running. I love you all who support my wild, exciting journey.
Here's to July!!
No comments:
Post a Comment