Monday, July 7, 2014

July goals

Ya I know it's the 7th.. but it's never to late to discuss goals for the month.

  • Goal 1: 

My 1/2 marathon training started  today. I am doing Jeff Galloway's Wine and Dine 1/2 training plan. My goal is to stay on track with this training plan and not fall behind. I know I will have to alter some days due to fireman's schedule and that is okay, but falling behind is not okay. I need to stay on track, it's a way to keep me motivated.

  • Goal 2:

Cross train more.
I have slowly jumped back into weight training and working on toning my body. With that on my off days from running, it will be cross training. I have started buying weights, etc to build my own home gym so that should be motivation enough.. right?

  • Goal 3:

DRINK MORE WATER! I pretty much only drink water, coffee, and the occasional glass of wine. I drink water through out the day, but I know I need to up my water intake. 

3 goals for July.. not to hard right?! I can do this!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment