Here is our after zumba picture.
Tonight, the weather was bad. Lots of lightning so it forced Fabulous and I back to the gym. I haven't used my membership in almost a year. Before I got my mojo for running back, I grew to hate the gym and avoided it. However, that is behind me! Fabulous only wanted to run, I said nope lets do this! We biked, used weights, had a few laughs and then hoped on the dreaded treadmill. I am an outdoor runner. The treadmill bores me!! But I did my mile and got it done. That's what matters. I am already feeling the burn in my legs! How I have missed it!! Plus I weighed myself and dropped a few more pounds.
While I can ramble on, I won't. My story tonight is one of which reminds me that I can do this. I can try new types of workouts and not be afraid of going to the gym. I can push myself to do what I haven't done before. I am determined. I am motivated. Most of all, I am happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment